Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My game development skills

This is gonna be a short one, because I'm writing it on a lesson.

Basically, I'd like to point out (not sure if it's actually necessary) that I'm some sort of an indie game dev. Yes, I make (simple) games with a lovely program called Game Maker made by Mark Overmars (?). I use two different ones; Game Maker 8.1 Lite for planning and Game Maker Studio Professional for making the final game.

In fact, I'm developing a big project named "Shattered Memories" at the moment and (I think) I have a composer for it; Deemo-R from Newgrounds. His music is so amazing. All I'm lacking at the moment are pixel graphics.

The game (apparently) is going to look simplistic and... plain, but I'm planning to put a lot of effort into it. I'm planning on finishing it before 2017 (or at least the demo, of course).

Do you possibly have any questions? Feel free to ask.

-The new Allu13

No comments:

Post a Comment