Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Small changes for ease

I've decided to make a small change in Kauppa Guide...

I've been having trouble with one of the simplest mechanics ever: To show a tick next to the selected game to show you that this game was completed, in Normal Mode or Hard Mode.

So, I've decided to reject that idea and add a menu called "Progress" instead.

In this menu, it'd show the faces of the game characters and a colored tick next to them.
There'd also be the stats of completed Normal Mode and Hard Mode games.
I have to think if there could be something else, too.

If I use this technique, I might actually get it to work and I can move on to the other mini games.

I've also come up with lots of game ideas, but they have to wait. A LOOOONG time...

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment