Friday, January 27, 2017

SpaceX

You might be wondering... Aah, who am I kidding? No one's there, right? But enough of that. I don't care anymore. (Go to hell, you...)

Game title
SpaceX is a school project I started over two weeks ago.
It's basically a space-themed retro-style shoot-em-up.
It includes simple controls, a "retro filter", a boss and 11 medals.

What settings are there:
- Difficulty (Easy, Hard)
- Delete Save Data (permanent)
- Default resolution (my solution to fix the screen back to default size)

Game saves when:
- GAME SAVED pops on the screen

Game loads:
- At startup

Controls:
Mouse - Click buttons
Keyboard - Gameplay

I think I'm going to make 2 versions of the game.
The first will be the result of this school project and the second may be a future project I'll pick up and enhance.

UPDATE TO THIS IDEA: I was thinking of creating a "sequel/expansion" called SpaceXtended... Yeah, funny name. That game'd include a lot more than SpaceX. Keep your eye out for any future notice...

SpaceX is out:
http://gamejolt.com/games/spacex/230335
Leave a rating if you can. Helps me know if it was worth it...

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment