Wednesday, April 13, 2016

From "Old Allu13" to "New Allu13"

I've changed a lot...
Here I'll list some things as I've gone exploring Game Maker and what it has to offer.

"Old Allu13":
- First, I heard about Game Maker from my mother.
- My father downloaded Game Maker 8.1 Lite.
- My game development started from basic "click the fruit and not the bombs" tutorials.
- I found an easy platformer tutorial. Then I started making simple platformers.
- I made many. They were all bad.
- Then I made some changes. I planned graphics in Paint first as I'm more creative there.
- I created Cube-Hard 2.
- Time has passed. I got Game Maker Studio Professional.
- I made more unfinished projects and tests.
- I stopped publishing games as Yoyogames Sandbox was shut down.
(You can't login or register anymore. Games are still downloadable, though. Even my old games...)
NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE

"New Allu13":
- Now I'm making better detail to my gaming worlds.
- I found many amazing composers on Newgrounds.
- I've put more effort into animating and programming.
- I started creating lists for game planning.
- I got an idea to remake two of my older games. (CH2R)
- I found a great technique to create wonderful coloring and animations for my game "I Affect the World; the Story of Mala".
- I'm possibly going to upload finished projects to Game Maker Player. (Maybe with a small price...)

At this moment,
- I'm developing four game simultaneously.
(SHTMMOR, CH3, CH2R, BBNR)
(BBNR was the first title for "I Affect the World; the Story of Mala", called "Be Blank n' RAGE!")
- I'm busy with school and other errands.
- I listen to game music (like "Rage Awakened" form Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix) for inspiration.
- I wish to finish these games ASAP.

Nothing else at the moment.

















(more pictures might be coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment