Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I Have Asperger's

I literally have nothing to do at the moment, so:
I already mentioned this, but one day I found a picture which describes me pretty well...



Advanced Vocabulary
I guess...

Sensitive to Criticism
That's true... That happened once...
Once, I was still a beginner (worse than now) with GM and I made a game called Heroes High Test.
A user (critic, to be honest) called "MrNubNub" (or something like that) gave my game 2/5 stars and mentioned something like "repetitive bosses" and "boring story".
I "snapped" and wrote a rage comment on his profile.
(That was a bad decision I made and I consider it one of the worst mistakes of my life...)

Particular Topic Obsession
The reason I never join in conversations...

Endless Talking
Unfortunately, true. I usually blab and blab...

Rigid *
I... guess I am?
I don't even know what it means to begin with.

Gifted
I don't know... Does "English accent" count?

Easily Distressed
True. I feel like it a lot.

Remiss *
I guess that's right?

Socially Challenged
That's true, I'm hardly social.
But, that is to expected from an Asperger, right???
I guess it's because I... don't like to talk with people...

Found with Google Image Search using "asperger".

*TBH, I don't even know these words... I translated using Google Translator.

No comments:

Post a Comment