Saturday, June 11, 2016

I suck at designing...

Lately, I've thought up so many beautiful worlds, each having a unique story and landscape.
Unfortunately, I have one problem; myself. I suck at executing them.


Some of you might already know about my Old Allu13 games. They were poorly executed and I regret it up to this day. Luckily, it seems they can't be found anymore.
What I would want to be able to do is to create games with beautiful appearance, but it just isn't possible for me.
I'd have to find a professional (or at least someone better than me) somewhere but I don't know where.

What I'm worst at is making backgrounds. All the time, I think of something, but I can't bring it to my screen.
This picture is my latest result for a forest background in BBNR.

Not very pretty, right?
Its current version


As seen on this picture, this is pretty much my creativity's limit.
I don't want to execute background designs as I'm not good at it, but I don't want to publish a game without any, either. So, yeah, there's a problem.

If I can't find a solution soon, I might end up "Destroying" all my ideas or give them to someone else to continue...

So in short:
- I'm good at creating unique worlds, each having their own characters and stories (inside my head).
- I'm terrible in execution as I lack the required experience.
(Like... I don't know proper programming language like C...)

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment