Thursday, June 2, 2016

Summer plans

As I'm still at the laptop, I might as well tell how my summer break is planned.
I have two months (June and July) which is about 61 days. That is a lot of time.
I was thinking of using (most of) it to create my games, as I also have a game to be made for school (so it has to be done before 2nd semester)

In short sections:
* Planning my 4 games (SHTMMOR, CH3, CH2R, BBNR)
* Fully develop my school game which I named "Kauppa Guide" (literally Shop Guide)
* Watch videos and anime and read manga (Yes, I like anime and manga :3)
* Go to meetings with personal assistant, music therapist, doctor etc.
* Go to a dental hygienist appointment, which I missed on 1st of April (which cost me 40 euros)
(You could say I got April fooled...)

But, yeah, I think I'm gonna be very busy with my games.
Kauppa Guide might be my first "New Allu13" game to be released.

Logging out soon. Good night, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment